Summer 2017 – During the month of August the pool may have different hours due to staffing. Please watch here or contact the pool.
Passes for 2017 at the pool are:
- $100.00 for a family pass
- $45.00 for individual
- $3.00 for a daily fee
- 4-years and under are free
Passes must be purchased at the pool. NOTE: Family passes are for immediate family members ONLY.
- Daily hours for the pool are 1:00 p.m.- 8:30 p.m.
- Swim Team Practice (when no meet) 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Open Swim 1:00 -5:30 p.m.
- Lap Swim/Lessons 5:30-6:30
- Night Swim 6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. (Flotation devices may be used during evening hours only.)
Pool parties are $100.00 with the slide (8:30 p.m.-10:30 p.m.). Reservations will not be held until payment is made. The phone number for the pool is 319/989-2443.
The cost is $25.00 per child for one session. If these sessions do not work with your schedule, please let the pool manager or assistant manager know. We do have private lessons available. Private lessons can be scheduled thru the pool manager or guard after the pool opens. Please have your child on deck 10 minutes before the start of your lesson and have arrangements to pick up at the end of their scheduled session.